JV Ghalam LLP was founded as a joint venture AIRBUS DS and JSC NC Kazakhstan Gharysh Sapary within the framework of a partnership agreement between Kazakhstan and France in 2010.
The joint venture was created in order to create assembly and test complex spacecraft, technological and industrial base for the production of components of spacecraft and their components, as well as for other types of industrial and commercial activities.
The main activity of the Association is the production of spacecraft, including, inter alia, the following sub-activities:
1) implementation of research, design and experimental work on the creation of samples of space technology;
2) design of space systems;
3) creation of assembly and test complex spacecraft;
4) design, manufacture, assembly and testing of spacecraft payload components and elements of space technology;
5) participate in the development and implementation of state programs in the sphere of space activity of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) development of special software in the field of space activities;
7) design testing, certification and research space technology;
8) participation in the implementation of the state order of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of space activity;
9) innovation and investment activities in the field of space activities;
10) training and skills development in the field of space activities;
JV Ghalam LLP is operator of the unique and the most advanced Spacecraft’s Assembling and Integration Test Complex (SBIK) in CIS region with capabilities to perform full range of vibration, electromagnetic and thermal vacuum testing of spacecraft’s with mass up to 6 tons.
The Special Design Office of the Space Technology - SKTB is a part of JV Ghalam LLP and it’s main purposes to design different types of spacecraft’s, satellite components and to manufacture elements for utilizing in space and in a high-tech industries.
JV Ghalam LLP cleanrooms, test facilities and laboratories are equipped in accordance with strict AIRBUS standards. All together JV Ghalam LLP has 1400 m2 of clean rooms with ISO 8 class in possession.
SKTB CT of JV Ghalam LLP through technologies transfer has obtained manufacturing competences from AIRBUS DC to supply multi-layer Insulation (MLI), cable products (harness), elements of precision mechanics, EEE components and parts produced by means of 3D Printing.
Key personnel are highly qualified, able to perform work duties with a high level of proficiency and in accordance with strict corporate requirements. Engineers and AIT staff are certified according to European standards, trained at leading aerospace companies sites.
|Director of Business Development
Copyright © 2018 JV Ghalam LLP